Friday, June 15, 2012

Long Enough?

Hello All,

I know, I know! I am horrible at posting on here. I have said this before but I enjoy reading what your guys are up to and I'm sure you would enjoy to read what I am up to as well! So, no promises but I am going to try to update more often! I am going to start a class blog next year so maybe that will help to keep me on track.

Today is the last day of this school year. This has been an interesting year to say the least. I am both excited and sad to see my class move on! Today I am going to be dancing in front of the whole school for our talent show and I honestly am a little nervous, lol! We are doing what is called and Evolution of Dance in which small groups dance to snippets of music from different time Eras. I am in the 90s and we are dancing to Vanilla Ice, M.C. Hammer and N'Sync. It should be fun and I'm sure the kids will love it! Vic and I are going to the our first  Mariners game of the season tonight with some friends so it will be a busy, fun day!

Well that is all for now as I have to head to the store to look for some bright sunglasses for our dance today. I had this post all written and accidental deleted it .... erghhh! Alright, have a happy, sunny Friday!

<3 Stevie

No comments: