Monday, June 18, 2012

Where in the world I am.....

Hello All,

Summer has officially begun for me! The talent show went amazingly well and my students thouroughly enjoyed my dancing! =) I will try to attach a link of it if I can figure it out (I can't but its on my Facebook Page!). I left Sunday (after a fun Father's day lunch with Vic's father, sister, brother in law and daughter) for Boise, Idaho to begin my summer travels. I will be heading to Florida on a road trip to help my brother and Tracy move there. We will be taking our time getting there so will be passing through many new states, which I am very excited for! We will take about 10 days to get there so there will be many stops. I will also be able to spend some time in Florida and I am especially looking forward to the beaches and checking out the new Harry Potter park at Universal Studios. So, that is what I am up to these days!

Where will I be next? You will just have to wait and see!

Love,
Stevie

5 comments:

Making a Difference said...

What part of Florida are they moving to?

Making a Difference said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Making a Difference said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevie said...

To a town called Celebration which is in the Orlando area near Disneyworld.

Making a Difference said...

Oh ya, I think we drove through there, on accident because we got on the freeway the wrong way trying to get back to Jacksonville from Orlando. You are going to Disney World while you are there, right?