Sunday, January 16, 2011

Seahawks and Resolutions

So even though the Seahawks lost today I am still impressed/shocked at how far they made it. I mean they made it to the playoffs with a LOSING record! Crazy!! Vic and I went to Dani's work to watch the game this morning but ended up leaving at half-time because frankly we were not impressed. When I turned it back on I was shocked to see that they started playing better, but not enough in the end. While watching the game I had a Bloody Mary for the first time. I always didn't want to try it because I'm not a fan of tomatoes, but was surprised at how much I did like it, although it was hard for me to finish it all. Has anyone else had one?

This afternoon I met up with Cassie and we went to the mall for some returns, early dinner and a movie. We saw Black Swan, which was actually my second time seeing it. It is an interesting movie, and I enjoyed seeing it a second time because I was able to pick up on more things that I did not notice the first time. It is intense though and makes you think. After seeing it the first time I actually went home and did some research on it to make more sense of it. I guess that is why it is a psychological thriller.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I miss hanging out with girlfriends. I find that since Vic and I live together we do everything together and although I love hanging out with him I miss having girl time! It's not that I don't ever hang out with my girlfriends (I did hang out with Cassie today) but I guess it is just not the same anymore. I know it will just get harder when I have a family of my own. I just hope that in the future we can take weekend getaway trips together!

I also miss traveling. One of my resolutions this year is to get some of my student loans and credit cards payed off so I can start saving money for some traveling. I would love to go back to Scarborough where I studied. Have a great week!

No comments: