Thursday, December 18, 2008

update

Well the snow did come! As I was driving to work it down-poured snow, so much so that I couldn't see the road. As I was going down the hill to my school there was a car struggling to get up and this made me nervous. We were all baffled at school that they didn't cancel. My theory is that because it was called off yesterday with no snow they were trying to make up for it. Well long story short they finally called off all elementary (middle and high were still on because of short notice), which was good because many teachers were calling in saying they couldn't make it. So here I am home again, with my car stuck at school! Hopefully everyone is staying safe and warm inside!

3 comments:

Making a Difference said...

Lucky! Glad you were safe. We missed all the snow, so we've had school on time all week. I've really really wanted 2 hours late, but no such luck. Enjoy your early vacation!

Kayleen said...

Hey Steve - how are you doing? You never called me back! I want to get an update on your sweet life :)

Nurse Neagle said...

since I won't be a "nixon" for long, I have changed the blog address for my On the Horizon blog. You will have to change it on your site...sorry. I thought it would automatically tell you where I moved to. So now my site is: Http://toward-the-horizon.blogspot.com

I also changed my recipe blog to: http://pass-the-menu.blogspot.com
sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. ;)