Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If only....

So this afternoon was a little stressful and hectic in my classroom. I was getting upset at them because they would literally not stop talking. After coming back in from recess one of my students came up and gave me a big hug and said that she was sorry that they made it so stressfull for me sometimes and that I should take a week off and go and hang out with my friends like they got to do when we went to Waskowitz. I said something like yeah that would be nice and I wish, so she proceeds to give me a penny that I can throw into a well to make a wish! It was pretty cute! I really enjoy getting hugs from them because I really don't get them to often with teaching 6th graders and all!

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

everyone needs hugs once in a while!