Friday, June 26, 2009

Next year

I forgot to let everyone know but I GOT MY JOB BACK!!!! I found out last week, 2 days before school got out. Sadly there are 2 teachers at my school who did not and have to look for another job! =( I am not thankful enough that I got this job last year and was able to get 3 months experience, which is the only reason I got it back!
In other news: its summer! I am teaching summer school but don't start until July 6th. And I have met someone! =) We'll see where it goes as we have just started hanging out! I miss you all! <3

3 comments:

Nurse Neagle said...

Oh my goodness!! YAY! :D that is like tons of good news!! yay for jobs!! and yay for boys!! (haha don't want to jinx it or anything be there is an opening for a wedding in 2011...and we should really keep the streak up don't you think?? haha j/k steve, no pressure, no pressure!!

Making a Difference said...

Stevie, this is very exciting! I kept wondering if you got your job back, but didn't want to ask if you hadn't. So yay! And you met someone huh? Is this someone different from the guy on the phone? I think we need some more details here!!!

Nurse Neagle said...

where are you at man??