Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memories

I just got back from our school music concert and it reminded me of being in elementary school. The 5th grade band was very squeaky and it took everything in me to not laugh.... but again I remember being this way too! Sadly these concerts are not the same as they were for me in school in that I barely have any studnets who attend. Maybe it's just my school but I only had 9 out of 27 students come! I just remember the music program being a big thing that we all got dressed up for and were so proud of our singing. Hmmm... I guess times are different. On another not we found out today that only 35 1st year teachers are going to be cut and we find out tomorrow! Hopefully that doesn't include me!!! Keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know! Look at me... 2 days in a row! =)

2 comments:

Making a Difference said...

I'll cross my fingers for you. I was surprised to see you posting two days in a row, I'm proud! ;)

Nurse Neagle said...

I'm proud as well!! :D